The Lawrenceburg/Anderson County Tourism Commission is hosting “Bands in the Burg,” our own local musicians showcase on the Lawrenceburg Green. This afternoon and evening event, which will help kick off the summer, is a free, family-friendly concert featuring 10 musical acts, all from Anderson County, along with food trucks, craft beer and other activities.
To assure a great experience for bands and fans, a professional sound and light system will be set up and operated by an area production company.
Bands in the Burg is being made possible by local businesses, each of whom is sponsoring an individual musician or band. The musicians who’ll be performing include:
- Puncheon Creek – sponsored by First Financial Bank
- R&R – sponsored by Exit Realty Realtor John Rennels
- Jarrod Stratton – sponsor to be announced
- Five Minutes Left – sponsor to be announced
- Brad Gordon – sponsored by Commonwealth Credit Union
- The Highs & The Lows – sponsored by Lawrenceburg Academy of Performing Arts
- Paul Williams – sponsor to be announced
- Point of Real – sponsored by Lovers Leap Vineyards & Winery
- D. Boone Pittman and the Fugitive – sponsored by Four Roses Bourbon
- Nizhoni’ Sky – sponsored by Maynard Studios
An exact schedule of performance times and more details will be released in coming weeks. Additional information will be posted at visitlawrenceburgky.com and on the tourism office’s Facebook page – @VisitLawrenceburgKy