Hammond Creek Dog Park offers 5 acres of running space for an off leash dog park. It provides two separate runs; 1 acre for small dogs (<30 lbs.) and 4 acres for large dogs (>30 lbs.).
1000 County Park Road
Lawrenceburg, KY 40342
Every Friday 9am-11am during mowing season, the dog park will be closed for mowing and maintenance.
The Dog Park areas include:
- 7 pieces of agility equipment for each run.
- A Water station for dogs on each run.
- Fire Hydrant for each run – painted by StewARTS of the Stewart Home & School.
- Pet waste Disposal Stations located throughout both runs and at the entrance.
- Double gated entrance for transitioning into the unleashed areas.
- Boulders – donated by Hanson Aggregates.
- Benches in each run for owners to enjoy the park while watching their dogs play – Donated by The Rotary Club of Lawrenceburg.
- Shelter area with cover for owners to sit and enjoy.
- Memorial Bricks incorporated in the shelter area for owners to honor your beloved pets; all the money raised will purchase supplies for the Hammond Creek Dog Park. (If interested in purchasing, please print the form located at the bottom of the webpage.)