Alcoholic Beverage Control

Anyone interested in applying for an alcohol license can contact Chris Beach, ABC Administrator, at 502-839-5125, or by email at [email protected] or Cassaundra Cooper, Deputy ABC Administrator, at 502-839-5372, or by email at [email protected]. Anyone issued an Alcohol License must also obtain an Occupational License.

State ABC applications can be obtained at the Kentucky Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control at Please note all State applications should be submitted to the local administrator, along with the local ABC application and all license fees due. The Regulatory Fee Reports used to report the 5% license fee on alcohol sales can be obtained using the links on this page.

Quarterly Restaurant Report

Quarterly Alcohol Sales Report

State ABC Application