Lawrenceburg City Park
City Park offers visitors a breath of fresh air with its children’s playground, splash pad, multi-use sports field, basketball court, exercise station, and shaded picnic area.
Make a splash! The highlight of City Park is splash park sure to be a hit with the kids and best part is it free.
City Park Features
- Splash park
- Picnic tables
- Covered pavilion
- Little League baseball fields
- Exercise stations
- Basketball court
- Drinking fountains
NOTE: Alcoholic drinks are not allowed in City Park.
Aquatic Playground Rules and Regulations
- No lifeguard is on duty.
- Children under 14 years of age must have adult supervision.
- No running is allowed on the splash pad or in the playground area.
- All children not potty-trained MUST wear swim diapers or plastic diaper covers when in splash pad.
- No alcohol, glass, smoking, rubber chips, sand, skateboarding, scooters, bikes, or throwing debris in the splash pad.
- No pets allowed in the splash pad or water areas.
- Street shoes are prohibited in the Splash Park. Sandals, flip-flops, or appropriate deck wear is recommended.
- Do not sit on the groundwater geysers or drains.
- No water balloons allowed.